Please be informed that:
- Your personal data shall be processed in order to prepare valuations and record the inquiries submitted;
- Your personal data shall be stored for 5 years, starting from the end of the year, in which the quotation/valuation inquiry was submitted;
- You have the right to review and correct your personal data, have them erased or have their processing limited, the right to object, demand that data processing and transferring be stopped, the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office);
- The personal data are submitted voluntarily, but it is necessary in order to prepare valuation;
- Your personal data shall be processed automatically, including also profiling. Automated decision-making shall mean that the following data are stored in our database:
– first name and surname,
– name of the company represented,
– contact phone number,
– email address.
In consequence of such data processing, you shall receive e.g. selected commercial information.
- The personal data submitted by you shall not be disclosed to third parties. Recipients of your personal data shall include only the institutions authorized by law;
- The data controller shall not transfer the personal data to a third country or international organization.
§ 1. General provisions
2. The terms used in the Policy shall mean:
1. Website: https://www.ocmer.com.pl/;
2. User: entity accessing publicly available Website;
3. Owner: Ocmer Sp. z o.o.;
4. Cookies: text files, sent by the Website and saved on the User’s terminal device, which the User makes use of when browsing the Internet. Such files include information necessary for proper operation of the Website. Cookies often contain a name of the Website domain, which they come from, time for which they are stored on the terminal device and a number.
3. The Policy is aimed in particular at:
2. Ensuring the protection of Users’ privacy in the scope compliant with the standards and requirements as laid down in the existing legislation.
4. The Owner limits the collection and use of information regarding the Users to the necessary minimum.
5. In order to obtain full access to the content and services offered by the Owner via the Website, the provisions of the Policy should be accepted.
6. The following legislation applies inter alia:
1. Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907, consolidated text, as amended);
2. Law on Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, consolidated text, as amended);
3. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of
27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal L 119, 4.5.2016), including Polish legislation on the protection of personal data, hereinafter the Regulation.
§ 2. Protection of privacy and personal data
1. The Users’ data are processed by the Owner in accordance with law. The Users’ personal data obtained by the Owner are processed on the basis of the consent granted by the User or another prerequisite authorizing the Owner to process data in accordance with law, in particular the Regulation.
2. The Owner shall collect personal data on the basis of the consent of users filling in the inquiry form, which is used by them to request investment valuation, and with regard to persons, requesting a quotation via the email.
3. The aforementioned personal data are processed in order to prepare valuations and as part of the recording of quotation inquiries submitted, for 5 years (starting from the last day of the year, in which the inquiry was submitted).
4. The personal data controller is Ocmer Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Łódź, at al. Kościuszki 80/82.
5. The Owner shall exercise due diligence in order to protect interests of data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that those data are:
1. Processed in accordance with law, in a reliable manner transparent for the Customers and other data subjects;
2. Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed contrary to those purposes;
3. Accurate, appropriate, and limited to what is necessary to reach the purposes, for which they are processed;
4. Correct and updated, if necessary;
5. Stored in the manner which enables identification of the data subject, for the period no longer than necessary to reach the purposes, for which they are processed;
6. Processed in the manner which ensures appropriate security of personal data, including the protection against prohibited or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
6. The Owner shall apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, which ensure protection of personal data processing, matching the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of breaching the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
7. The Owner shall seek to regularly update the IT, technical and organizational protection measures applied to such data; in particular, the Owner shall ensure that the IT protection measures are updated, which shall provide security against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats, arising out of the operation of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
8. The Owner shall grant each User, who in any way disclosed his or her personal data to the Owner, access to personal data and data subjects an opportunity to exercise other rights, in accordance with law applicable in this regard, including:
1. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
2. The right to information concerning their personal data;
3. The right to control data processing, including their supplementation, update, rectification and erasure;
4. The right to object to data processing or to limitation of data processing;
5. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to the use of other legal measures for the purposes of the protection of one’s rights.
10. A person having access to personal data shall process them only on the basis of the Owner’s authorization or personal data processing agreement and solely at the Owner’s request.
§ 3. Cookies
2. Cookies are used to:
1. Tailor the Website’s content to User’s preferences,
2. Optimize the use of the Website, in particular by recognition of the User’s terminal device,
3. Prepare statistics,
4. Maintain the User’s session,
5. Provide advertising to the User.
3. Cookies may be stored on the Website User’s terminal device.
4. The data collected are used to monitor and check how Users use the Website in order to facilitate the operation of the Website by ensuring a more effective and smooth navigation.
6. The User may at any time disable or enable Cookies by changing the settings in a web browser.
8. If the User does not change the settings, it shall mean that data will be stored on the User’s terminal device (if the User uses the Website, Cookies will be automatically stored on the User’s terminal device).
9. The data saved on the User’s terminal device shall not change the configuration settings of the User’s terminal device or software installed on this device.
10. Information about Cookies shall also apply to other similar technologies used within the Website.
11. A person having access to cookies shall process them only on the basis of the Owner’s authorization or personal data processing agreement and solely at the Owner’s request.
§ 4. Final provisions
1. This Policy has been adopted by the Owner’s order. Should its provisions change, relevant modifications shall be immediately implemented on this Website page.
2. Any deviations from the Policy shall be made in writing in order to be valid.
3. The governing law for this Policy shall be the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. In all matters not settled herein, relevant legislation shall be applicable.