We are able to build a standard hall whithin 30 days.
- OCMER is the only company in Poland using the REMCO building system. This system is characterized by a wide-spanning light steel construction (10-20 kg/m²) without interior supporting columns (up to 80 m), which allows the customer to use the space in the most effective way.
- The load-bearing structure consists of plain girder steel frames made of columns and spandrel beams with rigidity consistent with the course of the bending moments.
- Roof purlins and wall girts in the form of cold-formed steel sections are made of high-strength steel.
- The construction's stability is achieved by the use of X-type bracings made of round rods placed in the roof and the gable and along the longitudinal walls.
- The construction parts are bolted together during the assembly process.
- The system allows for hall and umbrella roof constructions with one or two slopes, one- or multi-bays, with or without insulation.
- At the customer’s request, the hall's inner part can be used as a two-floor office space, for instance, using a mezzanine construction.
- The construction can be adapted to enable the installation of crane girders and hoisting winches.
Ocmer's full offer includes: